1. Have you got a pencil?
2. We were having breakfast.
3. I had a letter this morning.
4. I adviced him to make hay while the sun shone.
5. He is a teacher.
6. Please raise your head and look at the blackboard.
7. He is the head of our school.
8. He arranged his speech under four main heads.
9. We are heading home.
10. Fresh air and exercise are good for the health.
11. We listened but could hear nothing.
12. He has a kind heart.
13. Let’s get to the heart of the matter.
14. I can’t walk about in this heat.
15. We’ll heat some water to wash clothes.
16. The house is a little heaven.
17. How heavy is this box?
18. His height makes him stand out in the crowd.
19. Could you help me up the stairs?
20. Trade helps industry to develop.
21. The hen has hatched all her chickens.
22. Give her the book.
23. That’s her book.
24. He has been here in London for many years.
25. The real hero of the match was our goalkeeper.
26. She should do her homework herself.
27. I hid the broken plate behind the table.
28. The plane flew high above.
29. The mountain is 3500 meters high.
30. He likes swimming in high summer.
31. Their house stands on a hill.
32. Did you see him yesterday?
33. He said it himself.
34. We hired an advertising company for help to sell our product.
35. Boats for hire.
36. This book is his, not yours.
37. His brother is my classmate.
38. He has a degree in world history.
39. She loved me once, but that’s all ancient history now.
40. The English language has an interesting history.
41. He hit the tennis ball over the net.
42. The bullet hit him in the chest.
43. The record was a big hit and sold a million copies.
44. We held our breath in fear.
45. The city is held by the enemy.
46. We are holding a meeting.
47. There is a hole in my sock.
48. Having lost my money puts me in rather a hole.
49. According to your contract, you get 15 days’ paid holiday a year.
50. We are going to France to spend our holidays.
51. This tree looks high and strong but actually its trunk is hollow.
52. They led a holy life.
53. You can find this sentence in the Holy Bible.
54. My home isn’t very big, but very comfortable.
55. Is he home from work?
56. Did you enjoy my home cooking?
57. Her husband is an honest man.
58. Please give me your honest opinion.
59. Honey, come here and give me your help!
60. Please honor our arrangement by exchanging the damaged goods.
61. Would you honor me by dining with me tonight?
62. He won honor for his courage.
63. They took the phone off the hook so no calls would disturb them.
64. Do you have any hope that he’ll come?
65. He is the hope of his school.
66. After these dry days, everyone hopes for rain.
67. The driver blew his horn when the child stepped in front of the car.
68. The horses are eating grass on the grassland.
69. Which country will be the host country for the next Olympic Games?
70. At the end of the party, we thanked our host and went away.
71. Strike the iron while it is hot.
72. This dish is a bit hot.
73. It took him half an hour to finish the work.
74. They are going to move to a new house next week.
75. He doesn’t know how to use the computer.
76. How far is the school from here?
77. We must do good rather than evil, on however humble a scale.
78. He possesses a huge house on the hillside.
79. The archaeologists have found several human skeletons.
80. It’s only human nature to want a comfortable life.
81. There are more than five hundred people on the playground.
82. The allied warplanes bombed the country by the hundred.
83. He felt very hungry after four-hours’ hard work.
84. She is hungry for news of her husband working abroad.
85. Winter is the best time for hunting in mountain areas.
86. The hunter agreed to take us to go hunting tomorrow.
87. You make mistakes if you do things in a hurry.
88. She hurried to the airport.
89. She hurt my feelings.
90. Did he suffer any hurt?
91. My husband is a kind person.
92. I see what you mean.
93. I shall go to visit him tomorrow.
94. I think he is right.