1. Your examination results are excellent.
2. They all went to sleep except me.
3. His excuse for being late was that he had missed the train.
4. Excuse me, but I must say you are completely wrong.
5. Please excuse my bad handwriting.
6. If you don’t get more exercise, you’ll get fat.
7. What others think exercises a great influence on most of us.
8. The journey was not as nice as we had expected.
9. I will do what is expected of me.
10. It’s too much of an expense for me to own a car.
11. He finished the job at the expenses of his health.
12. I know from my own experience how difficult the work can be.
13. He experienced great difficulty in getting a visa to leave the country.
14. The lawyer explained the new law to us.
15. That explains why she is not here.
16. I can’t express how grateful I am.
17. She is the express image of her mother.
18. The hot weather extended into October.
19. The capital is in the extreme south of the country.
20. Love and hate are extremes.
21. Her children have blue eyes.
22. The sun was shining in our faces.
23. The building faces north.
24. He faced the difficulty with courage.
25. It is a fact that I have written this sentence.
26. He doesn’t mind. In fact, he is even pleased.
27. Flowers soon faded when they have been cut.
28. The closing music fades out when the hero rides off into the sunset.
29. Hopes of a peaceful settlement are now fading.
30. I tried to fix the equipment but I failed.
31. I fail to see why you find it so amusing.
32. He got a fail in history and passes in other subjects.
33. I heard a faint sound in the distance.
34. Our chances of victory are very faint now.
35. A young student fainted in the hot sun.
36. His knowledge of the language is fair.
37. It’s not fair to kick another player in football.
38. You must play fair.
39. We participated in the spring fair.
40. Their love story sounds like a fairy tale.
41. He has great talent, but he has lost his faith.
42. I kept faith with him.
43. The dog remained faithful to his master.
44. This newspaper gave a faithful account of the event.
45. A fall of rocks blocked the road.
46. He fell into the lake.
47. They lulled me into a false sense of security.
48. Your answer to this question is false.
49. She won her overnight fame by her first novel.
50. His fame as a poet did not come until after his death.
51. He looks so familiar but I can’t remember his name.
52. I am not really familiar with the local laws.
53. He had to work hard to support his family.
54. There are five people in my family.
55. He is famous for his fine acting.
56. We have an extractor fan in the kitchen to get rid of the smell of cooking.
57. My boss is a football fan.
58. The painting took his fancy, so he bought it.
59. I fancy I have met you before.
60. The far side of the moon is difficult for us to observe.
61. We walked far into the woods.
62. They worked far into the night.
63. Farewell! I hope we meet again soon.
64. It’s time to say our farewells.
65. We work on the farm.
66. That farmer employs many farm laborers.
67. They pushed the boat further into the water.
68. We can’t go any farther without a rest.
69. On the farther side of the street there was a row of small shops.
70. Fashions have changed a lot since I was a little girl.
71. They run faster and faster.
72. I like fast music.
73. He can’t eat fat.
74. She wondered what fate had in store for her next.
75. They met with a terrible fate.
76. I have loved her like a father should.
77. There are several faults in the page of figures.
78. It was not our fault that we were late.
79. He did all he could to win his favor.
80. A mother mustn’t favor one of her children more than the others.
81. Who is your favorite writer?
82. I like all the books on the shelf but this one is my favorite.
83. Who is your favourite writer?
84. I like all the books on the shelf but this one is my favourite.
85. She has a great fear of fire.
86. Do not fear; I will support you.
87. The king held a feast for us.
88. Christmas is an important feast for Christians.
89. Wet weather is a feature of life in this area.
90. Her mouth is her best feature.
91. He left the city last February.
92. Will you feed my cat for me?
93. Are you feeling better?
94. I like the feel of this cloth; it has a warm woolly feel.