1. Don’t cry, you are a big boy now.
2. I have a 5-dollar bill.
3. She bound up her hair with a handkerchief.
4. I am bound by my promise.
5. The early bird catches the worm.
6. Last year there were many more births than deaths.
7. She gave birth to a fine healthy baby.
8. He is French by birth.
9. Happy birthday to you!
10. Next Monday will be my 21st birthday.
11. He read all the interesting bit in the newspaper.
12. Your article is a bit long for our paper.
13. Their dog bit a hole in my trousers.
14. He was taken to the hospital to be treated for snake bite.
15. The little cat gave me a playful bite.
16. It’s really bitter out there today.
17. The defeat was a bitter pill to swallow.
18. Some beer and chocolate taste bitter.
19. Do you have a black jacket?
20. After her husband died, she dressed in deep black for the rest of her life.
21. They blamed the rise in oil prices for the big increase in inflation.
22. The driver was not to blame for the accident.
23. We were ready to take the blame for what had happened.
24. He is blind to the probable results of his behavior.
25. The floor was made of wooden blocks.
26. We live on the same block.
27. The road was blocked by a huge rock.
28. The trees outside the window blocked off the sun.
29. They are not of the same blood.
30. The children are blooming!
31. The roses are in full bloom.
32. There are many pear trees covered in blossom.
33. The apple trees are blossoming.
34. It’s blowing hard tonight.
35. It was a great blow to her when her mother died.
36. Mary is a workers’ representative on the Board.
37. I’m boarding with a friend.
38. Are you going to America by boat or by plane?
39. Let’s go boating on the lake.
40. The oceans are large bodies of water.
41. The sun, moon and stars are heavenly bodies.
42. I am boiling the milk.
43. He is a bold thinker, with lots of original ideas.
44. May I be so bold as to ask how old you are?
45. He broke a bone in his leg.
46. That student lost his book yesterday.
47. You’ll have to book early if you want to see that fashion show.
48. He was booked on a charge of speeding.
49. I help him to lace up his boots.
50. I lost a white handkerchief with a blue border.
51. France borders Germany along parts of the Rhine.
52. He bored us all by talking for hours about his new house.
53. Worms have bored into the wood.
54. The baby was born on 8 o’clock.
55. The girl was fortunate enough to have her mother as a bosom friend.
56. Both his eyes are hurt.
57. Both are good.
58. He is both a soldier and a poet.
59. Why don’t we crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate?
60. They drank a whole bottle!
61. They sent the enemy ship to the bottom of the sea.
62. It’s bound to rain soon.
63. You are not legally bound to answer these questions.
64. Every one bowed as the Queen walked into the room.
65. He moved aside for her with a polite bow.
66. There is a fruit bowl on the table.
67. He has eaten a whole box of chocolates.
68. She gave him a box on his ears.
69. That boy is about ten years old.
70. Mr. Smith works in an executive branch of the government.
71. Let us remember the brave who died for the peace of the world.
72. He earned his bread by writing novels.
73. The window broke into pieces.
74. The cold weather at last broke at the end of March.
75. There is a break during the performance for the audience to take a rest.
76. Would you like breakfast now?
77. They had chicken breast for supper.
78. His guilty conscience forced him to make a clean breast of everything.
79. I was out of breath after running for the bus.
80. Let’s go out for a breath of fresh air.
81. There is a breath of autumn in the air today.
82. Fish cannot breathe out of water.
83. They walked through the forest breathing the scent of pines.
84. His enthusiasm breathed new life into the company.
85. His new house was built by himself, brick by brick.
86. The bride wore a beautiful white dress.
87. The road bridge is now open to traffic.
88. They use a bridge to measure the impedance of the transducer.
89. Please be brief because I am in a hurry.
90. He drew up a brief for his speech.
91. What a nice bright day!
92. He is not bright, but he always works hard.
93. The soldier’s brave deeds brought him honor and glory.
94. Spring rains bring summer flowers.