1. I hope to get away early in the morning.
2. He lives 3 miles away from here.
3. He cut away a dead branch.
4. She is expecting another baby.
5. Don't be such a baby.
6. You'll make your back ache if you carry those heavy buckets.
7. Three people can sit in the back of this car.
8. John plays back in the team.
9. Stand back! You're stepping on my toes.
10. Put the book back on the shelf when you've finished it.
11. Their travel plan was cancelled because of the bad weather.
12. Smoking is bad for health.
13. He lost his travelling bag when he crossed the desert.
14. The bread is baking in the oven.
15. The dolphin balanced the ball on its nose.
16. You have to balance the advantages of living in a big city against the disadvantages.
17. The girl lost her balance and fell off the balance beam.
18. She rolled the socks into a ball.
19. How did you enjoy the ball?
20. A band of robbers held up the train.
21. The town stands on the left bank of the river.
22. He has a large deposit in the bank.
23. The organ has two banks of keys.
24. Clouds are banking up.
25. I bank with Bank of Communications.
26. There are several bars in the hotel.
27. The trees are bare in the winter.
28. Just give us the bare facts of the case.
29. The dog bared its teeth.
30. The dog barked when the stranger came near.
31. How many military bases are they maintaining on foreign soil?
32. Many languages have Latin as their base.
33. This film is based on a novel by D.H.Lawrence.
34. Several baskets of fruit were eaten at the party.
35. He made 48 baskets in the game last night.
36. Do you like playing basketball?
37. They died in the Battle of Waterloo.
38. The two fighters battled for half an hour.
39. I am a doctor.
40. You are my best friend.
41. She is the one we are looking for.
42. He is at home.
43. He has been there at least twice.
44. We enjoy seeing the glorious beams of the rising sun.
45. She beamed at me.
46. This document bore his signature.
47. She bears little resemblance to her mother.
48. He was born in May.
49. I can't bear having a cat in the house.
50. The lion is called the king of beasts.
51. His father beat the disobedient boy.
52. We heard the beat of the drum.
53. Looking at a beautiful painting always gives one satisfaction.
54. We enjoyed the beauty of nature.
55. She is a beauty.
56. They hurried on because it was getting dark.
57. The weather became warmer.
58. This new dress becomes you.
59. Can you give me a bed for the night?
60. He always put the interests of others before his own.
61. I have seen that film before.
62. He will die before he submits.
63. He lives by begging.
64. The boy begged me not to tell his parents.
65. I beg your pardon?
66. When did you begin learning English?
67. He is behind the plan.
68. Don't look behind or you may fall.
69. Your watch runs behind.
70. What is the purpose of our being?
71. When did the world come into being?
72. We believe in his ability.
73. Can you hear the morning bell ringing?
74. What party do you belong to?
75. That dictionary belongs to me.
76. The information below was compiled by our correspondent.
77. We looked down from the mountain to the valley below.
78. His income is well below the average.
79. A belt of trees grew between the two fields.
80. The police belted up and went out.
81. An old man sat on the park bench and fed the pigeon.
82. The branches bent in the wind.
83. They refused to bend to the hijackers' demands.
84. The stream takes a sudden bend to the east.
85. The ship sank beneath the waves.
86. This project is of great benefit to everyone.
87. Are you entitled to unemployment benefit?
88. I have benefited a lot from extensive reading.
89. He has a bent for art.
90. Tomorrow we'll go to pick berries.
91. He lived in a town beside the sea.
92. What is the difference between this and that?
93. The level of inflation has gone beyond 8%.
94. They crossed the mountains and travelled to the valleys beyond.